Monday, January 11, 2010

carrying multiple fragments of my restless mind i drove aimlessly and fully asleep holding loosely onto the wheel...

... the city was broken up into flashes of image, pieces of life flickering before me like a remarkable and seductive landscape of infinite possibilities ...

... red red and then black were around me, so I kept moving throughout this image, into this transcendental and beautiful nocturnal world ...

... my mind was following these fragments, capturing moments, holding light, form, shape and tension, carrying me somewhere else...

... the sharp subliminal edits made more sense and none at all, as one image bled into the next, locations became more blurred and finding any new geography was becoming more difficult...

more lost now I began to feel more and more relaxed, giving myself over to the seduction of the dream, the car moved on it's own as i traveled from point to point, losing control of every movement and giving myself over...

i was finally getting really comfortable, totally floating, more asleep than ever before, more awake and alert to my true emotional state. fragments were pulling me away from my own desire to think in any one way, carrying me around, letting everything just happen...

... made no sense whatsover to resist this nocturnal movement or this immense psychological energy that was now moving me around from place to place ...

No comments:

Post a Comment